Man wearing head torch follows women through nature reserve
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 20s has been left shaken after she was followed by a man wearing a head-mounted flash light while walking through a nature reserve.
The incident happened at around 5.30pm on Saturday, November 30 when a man approached the young woman while she was walking through Aspal Close Nature Reserve, Beck Row.
He then followed the woman and, as she decided to speed up, he shouted at her in an aggressive manner. The woman then shouted back and warned the male that she would phone the police.
The woman was not physically touched but was left shaken by the incident.
The male is described as being aged between 30 and 50 years old. He was also heard speaking with an American accent. It is not known what he was wearing apart from the flashlight.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact Suffolk police, quoting reference crime number: 37/72763/19
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 7 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 10 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk