Woman freed from accident wreckage
A WOMAN had to be freed from a car following a two-vehicle accident on a rural road.
Two people are now being treated at West Suffolk Hospital following the crash on London Road at Elveden, near Brandon, at just before 10am.
Firefighters had to use specialist hydraulic equipment to free one of the crash victims but her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
Crews from Brandon, Bury St Edmunds and Thetford attended the scene and the road was temporarily blocked while the vehicles were recovered.
A police spokeswoman said the incident involved a gold Mitsubishi Space Star and a black Ford Fiesta.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared at 11.40am.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 6 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140