Woman given oxygen therapy after fire breaks out in kicthen in Great Baddow, Essex

Bury fire crews tackle a kebab shop fire.

Bury fire crews tackle a kebab shop fire. - Credit: Archant

Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire in Dorset Avenue, Great Baddow.

The incident happened shortly before 6pm.

Two units from Chelsmford attended, where a woman was given first aid and oxygen therapy after breathing in smoke.

The fire, which had broken out in the kitchen, was quickly extinguished by 6.08pm.