Woman injured as crash blocks busy A12
A WOMAN driver suffered a minor head injury today after her car spun round on the A12 at Martlesham.
She was on the northbound dual carriageway just past the Suffolk Police HQ roundabout when the accident happened shortly before midday.
Police said only one car was involved in the accident and the woman had called emergency services herself to report the crash and was not trapped in her car.
She had suffered a head injury and an ambulance crew attended.
One carriageway was blocked off while roads policing officers dealt with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
It was the second crash on the county’s roads during a morning of periods of heavy rain causing slippery conditions. Earlier a motorcyclist came off his bike in Grove Lane, Ipswich.
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches