Woman taken to hospital after ditch crash
A WOMAN has been trapped in her car after it ploughed into a ditch following a collision.
A WOMAN in her 30s has been taken to hospital with neck pain after a crash on the A134 near Bury St Edmunds.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the incident between Bradfield Combust and Stanningfield, shortly after 11am when two two cars collided.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said that a woman, who is thought to be suffering from neck pain, had been trapped in her car.
Two fire crews from Bury St Edmunds and a rescue tender are currently working to remove the roof, while paramedics assess the extent of the injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The woman has been released from her car and taken to West Suffolk Hospital in Bury.
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches