Woman traps foot after plunging off ladder
A WOMAN is this evening recovering after falling from a ladder and trapping her foot.
The accident happened in New Buckenham, near Attleborough in Norfolk at around 6pm.
Fire crews and paramedics were called to the scene.
A spokeswoman for the fire brigade said the woman had fallen from the top floor of a building off a ladder to the ground floor.
She became trapped after her foot got caught in a floorboard.
You may also want to watch:
The fire service assisted the ambulance crew, helping to free her.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 4 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 5 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 6 Busy high street taped off by police
- 7 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 8 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 9 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 10 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns