Woman treated after shower blaze

A WOMAN was given oxygen treatment after her shower went up in flames today.

A WOMAN was given oxygen treatment after her shower went up in flames today.

Flames took hold in the bathroom of a home in Henniker Road, Ipswich at about 5.30am today.

Two crews from Ipswich attended the scene and the flames were under control by 5.54am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter