Woodbridge blogger, Cassie Fairy, wins national interior blog award
- Credit: Archant
Cassie Fairy from Woodbridge, has been named the nation’s favourite interiors blog.
The lifestyle blogger scooped the ‘Best Homes and Interiors Blogger Award’ 2017.
The accolade was awarded by TileTrader.co.uk, a specialist online retailer providing exclusive wall and floor tiles, to celebrate the UK’s homes and interiors blogging talent.
The campaign called on the public of Suffolk to vote for their favourite blogger from a shortlist compiled by Tile Trader based on a range of criteria, including the blog’s style, personality and quality of content.
Cassie Fairy said: “I’m still grinning from ear-to-ear after finding out that my thrifty blog has won the Best Homes and Interiors Blogger Award 2017.
“I really enjoy sharing interior DIYs and upcycling projects to help readers get the look for less, and recycling things that would otherwise end up in landfill is always a bonus!”
You may also want to watch:
As part of the prize, Tile Trader will make a £200 donation to the worthy homelessness charity The Bus Shelter Ipswich in Cassie Fairy’s name, to help make a difference to the homeless across the areas of Ipswich and Suffolk.
Cassie said: “I’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for me.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
“I’m thrilled that the prize will be a donation to The Bus Shelter Ipswich, a homelessness charity supporting the homeless by providing shelter through a converted double-decker bus, as it means so much to me to be able to help rough sleepers across Suffolk.”
In addition to being crowned the UK’s best homes and interiors blogger, Cassie Fairy will also receive a commemorative plaque, as well as a corresponding winner’s graphic to proudly display on her blog.
Peter Swain from Tile Trader said: “We established the Award to give something back to influential bloggers in our industry and we were blown away by the support for each of the entrants Cassie Fairy is a worthy winner and a highly talented interiors writer.
“Not only has the competition helped to shine a spotlight on the creative talent within the UK’s blogging sector, it also allowed us to support a worthwhile cause, The Bus Shelter Ipswich, making a real difference to the lives of the homeless across Ipswich and Suffolk.”
Visit Cassie’s award winning blog at: www.cassiefairy.com.