Woodbridge fashion show raises £450 for East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Fanny and Frank ladies boutique in Woodbridge has celebrated the expansion of its shoe and boot shop by hosting a charity fashion show - raising £450 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The models were all made up of customers or friends of owner Karen Wolff-Evans who compared the show on Wednesday night while giving hot tips on how to update your wardrobe for the season ahead.
Also taking part in the show were Sweet Dreams of Woodbridge who showed off their latest lingerie and swimwear.
Karen said: “We pride ourselves in helping our customers put together great outfits that they’ll get huge pleasure in wearing, that will keep their wardrobe fresh and up to date.
“We offer a very personal service and are excited to offer an even bigger selection of shoes and boots to complete the look.”
You may also want to watch:
Fanny and Frank occupy two shops next to each other on Market Hill.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'