Woodbridge Open Air Carol Service marks its 66th event
- Credit: Gregg Brown
The Rotary Club of Woodbridge is to host the town’s annual Open Air Carol Service.
The service will be the 66th event lead by the club and will take place on December 20 at around 6.45pm. in its traditional location of Market Hill in the centre of the town.
Father Christmas will make an appearance at the service and there will be sweets for children.
Although the event is free to attend the club like to collect money for a different children’s charity each year at the service.
This years’ donations are being collected for Macmillan to support young people affected by cancer in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers are reminding attendees to come dressed and prepared for all possible weather conditions as its likely to be a chilly evening.
Those who are unable to attend but would still like to make a donation can do so via the Woodbridge Rotary Club’s website: www.woodbridgerotary.org.uk.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base