Woodbridge’s ArtSpace Gallery hosts Suffolk artist Kirsty Stutter
- Credit: Archant
The artist whose work has been exhibited alongside Bob Dylan and Ronnie Wood has opened her first exhibition in Woodbridge.
Kirsty Stutter, who lives in the town, is currently holding her first exhibition at the ArtSpace Gallery on The Thoroughfare.
“It’s such a nice space,” said Kirsty. “People have been really intrigued and lots have been in and out.”
The exhibition is titled Figure and Form and celebrates Kirsty’s 3D relief style.
It’s a style that Kirsty encourages visitors to make the most of by touching it.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s all quite tactile,” says Kirsty.
Being able to showcase her work in the town she has lived in for the past 15 years has been especially pleasing for Kirsty.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
“It’s nice to be able to invite friends, family and clients,” she added. “It’s like having a live porfolio.”
The exhibition is open daily from 9.30am until 4.30pm. It ends on March 21.