Safer Neighbourhood Teams to visit east Suffolk towns and villages
- Credit: Archant
The Woodbridge & District Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) will be visiting the area on Tuesday and Wednesday.
A mobile police surgery will be pitching up in Woodbridge, Sutton Heath and Bawdsey on May 1 with a further visit planned for Wednesday to Westerfield, Wickham Market and Eye.
The events are being held so that members of the public can speak to the team and talk about any concerns they have about crime in the area.
The team will also be giving advice on how to reduce crime to those attending the session.
The Woodbridge SNT covers 47 parishes across east Suffolk including areas like Martlesham, Rendlesham, Wickham Market, Melton, Orford as well as Woodbridge.
You may also want to watch:
It is formed of three PCSO’s, two PC’s and is led by Inspector Andy Pursehouse from Suffolk police.
The two days of visits from the team will begin at the Woodbridge Library between 10-11.30am.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 8 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 9 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 10 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots