Safer Neighbourhood Teams to visit east Suffolk towns and villages
- Credit: Archant
The Woodbridge & District Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) will be visiting the area on Tuesday and Wednesday.
A mobile police surgery will be pitching up in Woodbridge, Sutton Heath and Bawdsey on May 1 with a further visit planned for Wednesday to Westerfield, Wickham Market and Eye.
The events are being held so that members of the public can speak to the team and talk about any concerns they have about crime in the area.
The team will also be giving advice on how to reduce crime to those attending the session.
The Woodbridge SNT covers 47 parishes across east Suffolk including areas like Martlesham, Rendlesham, Wickham Market, Melton, Orford as well as Woodbridge.
It is formed of three PCSO’s, two PC’s and is led by Inspector Andy Pursehouse from Suffolk police.
The two days of visits from the team will begin at the Woodbridge Library between 10-11.30am.
- 1 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 2 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 3 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 4 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 6 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 7 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 9 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 10 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss