Woodbridge to host talk on hares
- Credit: citizenside.com
Sue Alderman from the Hare Preservation trust will be talking about the seasonally appropriate creatures at Woodbridge Community Hall on March 15 at 7.30pm.
The talk has been organised by the Suffolk Wildlife Trust, Woodbridge Wildlife Group.
The group’s chairman Phil Smith said “The hare is a shy creature but at this time of year they are more visible – and it is always thrilling to see them racing across our Suffolk fields.
“It is going to be very interesting to find out more about them from our speaker Sue Alderman and this promises to be a fascinating evening.”
As well as the talk there will also be a raffle and light refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Admission for adults is £3 with entry free for under 16’s.
For more information about the evening telephone 01473 625630 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 6 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 7 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 8 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 9 600 protesters form 'human wall' to oppose Sizewell C sea defences
- 10 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
All are welcome.