Indecent exposure suspect answers bail
A 20-year-old man has answered bail following his arrest in connection with a number of incidents involving indecent exposure.
Police officers were called shortly after 4.15pm on Thursday, August 8, following reports that a man had exposed himself to an 11-year-girl in Brook Street, Woodbridge.
A man was also reported to have exposed himself to a group of children in a car park in Parklands, in the nearby village of Ufford, on the same day.
Officers received further reports of a man indecently exposing himself to children in Rendlesham on two separate occasions between July 9 and 23.
A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of exposure and voyeurism offences on Friday, August 9.
He was taken into police custody for questioning and subsequently released on bail until this Wednesday.
Suffolk police said the man had been re-bailed until Friday, November 1.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 4 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 8 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 9 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 10 Matchday Live: Town in front early at Portman Road