Man bailed for third time following arrest in connection with indecent exposure incidents
A 20-year-old man arrested in connection with a number of incidents involving indecent exposures has been re-bailed by police.
Police were called shortly after 4.15pm on Thursday, August 8, following reports that a man had exposed himself to an 11-year-girl in Brook Street, Woodbridge.
A man was also reported to have exposed himself to a group of children in a car park in Parklands, Ufford, on the same day.
Officers received further reports of a man indecently exposing himself to children in Rendlesham on two separate occasions between July 9 and 23.
A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of exposure and voyeurism offences on Friday, August 9.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken into police custody for questioning and subsequently released on bail until September 4, when he was re-bailed until Friday, November 1.
Police said the man had been released on bail for a third time until December 3.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 6 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency