Woolpit Drama Club needs large cast for autumn production
- Credit: Archant
A west Suffolk drama club is auditioning for its autumn production – which requires a large cast.
Woolpit Drama Club will perform The Happiest Days of Your Life in November and performers of all ages are needed.
A read through and social evening will take place on Monday, May 21, followed by auditions on Monday, June 18. Both events start at 7.30pm at The Bull Inn in the village.
The play is a period farce, set just after World War Two, and takes place in a boarding school.
The headmaster and headmistress of two prestigious schools struggle to cope when they find they are forced to share their facilities.
You may also want to watch:
Hilarious misunderstandings ensue as they try to conceal from visiting parents the fact that boys and girls are billeted together in the same school.
Performances will take place at Woolpit Village Hall on November 22, 23 and 24, with rehearsals starting in September.
New members are always welcome. Visit the club’s website www.woolpitdrama.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 'They walked into us heavy' - Cook on 6-0 thrashing of Doncaster