Driver caught without a licence - on way to pick up uninsured friend
- Credit: NSRAPT
Two cars were seized by police after a driver on his way to collect their uninsured friend was also caught without a licence.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) tweeted just after midnight on August 13 to inform their followers they had stopped a car they believed to have no tax, insurance, MOT and a driver without a valid licence.
As a result, they seized his vehicle and a friend was called to collect him from the side of the A14, close to Woolpit.
Two hours later, the same officers were shocked to cross paths with the friend on the way to Woolpit - who they also stopped on suspicion of driving without insurance or a valid driving licence.
The officers tweeted: "You couldn't write it. We've just stopped a vehicle in Stowmarket, which was on the way to collect the occupants of the earlier stop on the A14 in Woolpit.
You may also want to watch:
"The driver of this one also has no licence or valid insurance. Seized."
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid