Worlingham: Tumble dryer fire extinguished by firefighters

sa-013-Wickhambrook-Fire-08

- Credit: Archant

Two fire crews tackled a house fire this morning.

The teams from Beccles and Lowestoft South were called to the house in Highland Drive, Worlingham just before 9am.

They found a tumble dryer on fire and tackled it using a hosereel while wearing breathing apparatus.

The crews were back at base by 9.54.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus