Second man charged with burglary at hotel in Bury St Edmunds
A second man has been charged by police in connection with a burglary following an incident in Bury St Edmunds and is due in court later today.
In the early hours of Monday, October 1, offenders broke into Worlington Hall Country Hotel, on Mildenhall Road.
The offenders entered the bar area of the hotel before they were disturbed and left the scene.
A man in his 40s was arrested at Barton Mills earlier yesterday, October 8, on suspicion of burglary and taken to Bury St Edmunds Police investigation Centre for questioning.
Forty-two-year-old Daniel Todd, of King’s Close, in Mildenhall, was charged with burglary at Worlington Hall Country Hotel and also charged with a second burglary at the Black Pearl Fish and Chip Shop, in Beck Row, on September 23.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear before Ipswich Magistrates Court today.
And 37-year-old Wayne Todd, of King’s Close, in Mildenhall, was charged with burglary on Wednesday, October 3.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 5 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 6 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 7 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 8 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 9 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 10 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash