21-year-old arrested in connection with fatal stabbing outside pub
- Credit: PA
A 21-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a fatal stabbing outside a pub in Essex.
Liam Taylor, 19, from Chelmsford, was stabbed outside the Rose and Crown pub in The Green, Writtle on Friday, January 31.
Another man, also 19, was treated with stab wounds following the incident.
A 21-year-old man from Chelmsford was arrested on Tuesday, June 9 on suspicion of assisting an offender and possession with intent to supply drugs.
Earlier this week, two 18-year-old men were arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
Two men were also charged with murder in connection with Mr Taylor’s death earlier this year.
Daniel Dadan, 18, of Bramble Road, Witham, was charged with murder, assaulting an emergency worker and attempted murder.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Ipswich Debenhams to close on May 4 after the building is sold
He appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court in March, where he was remanded in custody.
Ryan Filby, 20, of Evelyn Place, Chelmsford, was also charged with murder and was remanded in custody following a court hearing.
A 17-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder in March and was later bailed.