What is the key to a long happy marriage? Tell us here
- Credit: Archant
With only 8 days until the Royal wedding we want to hear what advice you would give Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for a successful marriage.
Whether it is always making sure your partner feels appreciated, taking them on nice days out or being thoughtful we want to hear what you think.
Let us know by filling in the form for a chance to have your advice included in our follow up story.
• Read more: Everything we know about the Royal wedding
It was announced on November 27 last year that Prince Harry was to wed his Suits actress girlfriend Meghan Markle.
The couple will walk down the aisle at noon on May 19 at St George’s Chapel in Windsor.
You may also want to watch:
Over 1,000 members of the public have been invited to watch the arrival and departure of the bride and groom.
Instead of wedding presents the pair have asked for charitable donations they have chosen the following organisations Scotty’s Little Soldiers, Surfers Against Sewage, Crisis, StreetGames, CHIVA (Children’s HIV Association), Myna Mahila Foundation, and The Wilderness Foundation UK. You can read more about the charities here.
Make sure you keep up with the latest Royal stories here.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years