What is the key to a long happy marriage? Tell us here
- Credit: Archant
With only 8 days until the Royal wedding we want to hear what advice you would give Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for a successful marriage.
Whether it is always making sure your partner feels appreciated, taking them on nice days out or being thoughtful we want to hear what you think.
Let us know by filling in the form for a chance to have your advice included in our follow up story.
• Read more: Everything we know about the Royal wedding
It was announced on November 27 last year that Prince Harry was to wed his Suits actress girlfriend Meghan Markle.
The couple will walk down the aisle at noon on May 19 at St George’s Chapel in Windsor.
Over 1,000 members of the public have been invited to watch the arrival and departure of the bride and groom.
Instead of wedding presents the pair have asked for charitable donations they have chosen the following organisations Scotty’s Little Soldiers, Surfers Against Sewage, Crisis, StreetGames, CHIVA (Children’s HIV Association), Myna Mahila Foundation, and The Wilderness Foundation UK. You can read more about the charities here.
Make sure you keep up with the latest Royal stories here.
- 1 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 6 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win