Rain for most of the day but still no snow
Rain will continue to plague East Anglia throughout the day with no signs of snow falling.
It’s been pretty bleak weather over the last few days in East Anglia with cold driving winds hitting the coast yesterday.
The cold might have been worth it if the weekend snow had arrived but the forecasted flurry never came.
And experts are not sure if the white stuff will be arriving this week either.
A spokesman for Weather Quest said: “Snow is not looking likely at the minute.
You may also want to watch:
“Temperatures across the region have not dropped low enough, they’ve been staying high and tomorrow we can expect more warm air.
“It’s not looking like snow, just rain.”
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change
- 8 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
As for today’s weather, early morning commuters will have been welcomed by the sorry sight of rain coming in from the west and sweeping towards the east.
These bands of rain will continue throughout the morning, with heavy showers, rumbles of thunder and possible even storms.
The wet weather will ease slightly heading into mid-morning as the rains are pushed towards Norfolk.
In the absence of rain, cloud and spots of sunshine will drift in during the early afternoon but those windy conditions from yesterday will die down.
Temperatures could reach 9-10C at this time if the sun decides to linger.
The evening will bring showers once again with the rain taking hold during the night and tomorrow morning.
Make sure you stay with us for all of your weather updates.