Swan and Hedgehog
- Credit: Archant
VARIATION OF PREMISE LICENCE/ CLUB PREMISES CERTIFICATE
Name of Applicant: Amanda Jane Fisher
Name of Premises: Swan and Hedgehog
Postal Address of Premises: 3 King Street, Ipswich, IP1 1EG
This application may be viewed at: Ipswich Borough Council, Grafton House, 15-17 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2DE
You may also want to watch:
Proposed Licensable Activities: Change of closing times, variations of live and recorded music.
Dates between which representations may be made to the Licensing Authority:
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 4 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles
Start Date: 04/10/2019
Closing Date: 31/10/2019
Representations must be made in writing to the attention of the Principal Licensing Officer, Licensing & Enforcement, Ipswich Borough Council (the Licensing Authority) at the above address, or by emailto email@example.com
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence.