TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015
NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION Proposed development at Cadge’s Cave, Deben Lane, Waldringfield, Woodbridge, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP12 4QN
Take notice that application is being made by: The Professional Deputy Service, Applicant name Mr Neil Cawthorn
For planning permission to: Description of proposed development: Change of Use from Dwellinghouse to B1 Offices
Local Planning Authority to whom the application is being submitted: Suffolk Coastal District Council, East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, IP12 1RT
Any owner of the land or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application, should write to the council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
You may also want to watch:
Signatory Mr Martin Price
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 3 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 4 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 5 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 10 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
Statement of owners’ rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease.
Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may effect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure. `Owner” means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years `Tenant” means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land.