TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015
NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION Proposed development at Cadge’s Cave, Deben Lane, Waldringfield, Woodbridge, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP12 4QN
Take notice that application is being made by: The Professional Deputy Service, Applicant name Mr Neil Cawthorn
For planning permission to: Description of proposed development: Change of Use from Dwellinghouse to B1 Offices
Local Planning Authority to whom the application is being submitted: Suffolk Coastal District Council, East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, IP12 1RT
Any owner of the land or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application, should write to the council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Signatory Mr Martin Price
- 1 Field fire breaks out in 27 acres of land in east Suffolk
- 2 Noise warning issued due to late night fighter jet training over airbase
- 3 Ranking all 92 home shirts from the top four divisions
- 4 Firefighters tackle 40-acre field fire near Ipswich
- 5 Car on fire causes A12 northbound to close
- 6 Driver arrested after being four times over the limit following crash
- 7 Fire breaks out near Suffolk caravan park
- 8 One of the world's largest container ships anchors off coast
- 9 Huge fire breaks out in field near Ipswich
- 10 Drone pictures reveal scale of huge field fire caused by combine harvester
Statement of owners’ rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease.
Statement of agricultural tenants’ rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may effect agricultural tenants’ security of tenure. `Owner” means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years `Tenant” means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land.