Adam McDonnell and Teddy Bishop start in the Ipswich Town midfield at Derby as Mick McCarthy makes three changes
Adam McDonnell starts alongside Teddy Bishop in the Ipswich Town midfield, with Bartosz Bialkowski and Luke Chambers returning to the side for today’s game at Derby.
Manager Mick McCarthy revealed that young Irish midfielder McDonnell would start today’s final game of the season, and partners Bishop and Cole Skuse in a midfield.
Bialkowski returns in goal, with Chambers back in the side and Myles Kenlock retaining his spot at left back, due to an injury to Jonas Knudsen.
Derby are unchanged, with former Ipswich striker Darren Bent on their bench.
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Kenlock, Skuse, McDonnell, Bishop, Feeney, Sears, McGoldrick
You may also want to watch:
Subs: Gerken, Digby, Hyam, Foley, Douglas, Varney, Pitman
Derby County: Carson, Christie, Keogh (C), Shackell, Olsson; Thorne, Bryson, Hughes; Ince, Russell, Martin
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
Subs: Mitchell, Buxton, Hendrick, Bent, Butterfield, Blackman, Weimann