AFC Sudbury: Latest from King's Marsh
It was another blank weekend of football with both teams having their games postponed due to the weather.Although it was dry on Saturday, unfortunately it had been very wet in the preceding days, making it impossible for Danny Crosbie and co to get onto the pitch in order to spike it and generally work on it after the Bromsgrove game.
It was another blank weekend of football with both teams having their games postponed due to the weather.
Although it was dry on Saturday, unfortunately it had been very wet in the preceding days, making it impossible for Danny Crosbie and co to get onto the pitch in order to spike it and generally work on it after the Bromsgrove game.
During the week the club's directors unanimously confirmed their wish for Nick Smith and Chris Tracey to continue in their management roles for the next two years. They both agreed and this will give the club some stability and continuity.
You may also want to watch:
They have done very well in difficult circumstances and both acknowledge that it has been a learning curve for them to date.
Any visitors to the ground will have seen large holes being dug but there is no need to worry - we have not been searching for Pat Arbon's lost 50p, but fulfiling a planning requirement that we undertake an archaeological dig.
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
Nothing seems to have been found as far as we know but a report will arrive in about three weeks, when another obstacle will have been overcome.
Our supporters' club has announced that Ian Gough is its new chairman, taking over from Chris Rixon. A successful supporters' club is very important to us and I trust that all our supporters will get behind Ian. My thanks to Chris for all his hard work.