Applications to be part of new Ipswich Town ‘Voice of the fans’ panel flooding in
More than 150 Ipswich Town supporters have applied to be part of the Blues‘ ‘Voice of the fans’ panel.
The initiative was launched to discover a group of supporters who meet at regular intervals throughout the new season to discuss off-field matters.
The first meeting will take place in the Blues’ dressing room and be hosted by Town’s assistant media manager, Johnny Ogle.
“The applications have been flying in and obviously we are delighted that so many supporters want to take part,” Mr Ogle said.
“There are some great applications and we will start to look at forming the panel from next week onwards so if any supporter is thinking about applying to join, please send their application in now.
You may also want to watch:
“We are keen to increase our engagement with supporters and hopefully the ‘Voice of the fans’ panel can be the start of a productive relationship in that respect.”
If you would like to join the supporters’ panel then please email a short statement to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d like to be considered.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 5 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 8 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 9 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 10 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
The ‘Voice of the fans’ panel will run in addition to the fans forum, who will continue to meet with Club staff through the season.