Applications to be part of new Ipswich Town ‘Voice of the fans’ panel flooding in
More than 150 Ipswich Town supporters have applied to be part of the Blues‘ ‘Voice of the fans’ panel.
The initiative was launched to discover a group of supporters who meet at regular intervals throughout the new season to discuss off-field matters.
The first meeting will take place in the Blues’ dressing room and be hosted by Town’s assistant media manager, Johnny Ogle.
“The applications have been flying in and obviously we are delighted that so many supporters want to take part,” Mr Ogle said.
“There are some great applications and we will start to look at forming the panel from next week onwards so if any supporter is thinking about applying to join, please send their application in now.
“We are keen to increase our engagement with supporters and hopefully the ‘Voice of the fans’ panel can be the start of a productive relationship in that respect.”
If you would like to join the supporters’ panel then please email a short statement to email@example.com explaining why you’d like to be considered.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 9 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 10 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
The ‘Voice of the fans’ panel will run in addition to the fans forum, who will continue to meet with Club staff through the season.