Away draw for both AFC Sudbury and Bury Town
AFC Sudbury and Bury Town have both been drawn away in the quarter-finals of the Alan Boon Cup.
Sudbury, the sole Ryman North survivors following their 4-3 win on penalties on Tuesday against Suffolk rivals Needham Market, face a long journey to Lewes in the last eight of the competition.
Bury must also travel to the Sussex coast to take on Hastings, who put out Leiston 1-0 thanks to a last-gasp winner on Tuesday.
Lowestoft Town, Suffolk’s third representatives in the quarter-finals will be at home to Canvey.
Maidstone, the only Ryman South team left in the competition, are away to cup specialists East Thurrock.
You may also want to watch:
The full draw is: East Thurrock Utd v Maidstone Utd, Hastings Utd v Bury Town, Lewes v AFC Sudbury, Lowestoft Town v Canvey Island.
Ties are to be played week in the beginning January 16.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 8 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe