Ipswich Town’s FIFA 18 ratings revealed: Bialkowski is Blues’ top man
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski is Ipswich Town’s highest-rated player on the brand-new FIFA 18 video game.
The latest edition of the EA Sports game will be released worldwide on Friday, September 29, with Town’s 2017-18 squad included.
Goalkeepers like Bialkowski are rated on six shot-stopping attributes – diving, reflexes, handling, speed, kicking and positioning and the Polish custodian gets a rating of 73.
Bialkowski joined the Blues from Notts County in the summer of 2014 and has gone on to make 102 appearances, being the club’s Player of the Year for the last two seasons and establishing himself as Mick McCarthy’s first-choice between the sticks.
Town’s best outfield player, according to the game, is David McGoldrick, who has a rating of 72, having been judged on his pace, dribbling, shooting, defending, passing and physicality.
You may also want to watch:
McGoldrick’s best attribute according to the game is his dribbling, the former Nottingham Forest man coming out with a score of 75, while he has a 70 rating for his shooting.
He is followed closely by Blues skipper Luke Chambers and fellow centre-back Tommy Smith, who both come in with scores of 71, having been judged on the same six attributes.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 7 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 10 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
Town’s summer signings have all been rated too, with Joe Garner and Emyr Huws joining Cole Skuse and Adam Webster with a rating of 70, Tom Adeyemi, Dominic Iorfa and Martyn Waghorn scoring 69 and Jordan Spence scoring 68
The top-ranked player on the whole game is Cristiano Ronaldo with a rating of 94, followed Lionel Messi (93) and Neymar (92)
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is ranked as the Premier League’s best player, with Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea second and Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez third.
What do you think? Are the ratings right?
Blues’ FIFA 18 ratings: Bialkowski 73, McGoldrick 72, Chambers 71, Smith 71, Garner 70, Skuse 70, Skuse 70, Huws 70, Webster 70, Knudsen 69, Adeyemi 69, Waghorn 69, Ward 69, Sears 69, Iorfa 68, Spence 68, Gerken 68, Bishop 68, Bru 67, Hyam 67, Kenlock 67, Rowe 66, Dozzell 64, Nydam 62, Downes 62, McDonnell 62, Patterson 60, Crowe 60, Webber 58, Woolfenden 58.