Braintree boss Danny Cowley linked with move to Lincoln
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Braintree Town boss, Danny Cowley, could be on the verge of leaving Cressing Road to join National League rivals Lincoln City.
Cowley worked wonders to take Braintree to the play-offs this season, in his first season at the helm as a successor to Alan Devonshire.
Iron lost out in a play-off semi-final to Grimsby Town, losing 2-1 on aggregate, and now he is considering his future in the wake of an official approcach from Lincoln.
Cowley has said that he will hold discussions with the Imps, concerning their vanacant managerial role at Sincil Bank.
Lincoln are without a manager following the departure of Chris Moyses.
You may also want to watch:
Cowley will have to consider his options, bcause he is currently a full-time teacher as well as manager of Braintree, while his position at Lincoln would be full-time.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 8 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future