Brandon Comley could sign for Colchester United from QPR on a permanent deal
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Brandon Comley could make his move to Colchester United a permament one, over the next few days.
Central midfielder Comley has impressed during his loan stint with the League Two U’s, since his summer switch from QPR.
The 22-year-old has made 22 first-team appearances, and has been a regular in the starting line-up in recent weeks alongside captain Tom Lapslie in the engine room.
Comley’s current loan deal expires after this Saturday’s trip to Wycombe Wanderers, and the options are that he returns to Loftus Road, extends his loan stay, or leaves QPR to join the U’s on a permanent basis.
The only other possibility would be another club stepping in to sign him.
You may also want to watch:
The U’s are believed to be keen to sign him, with talks taking place over a possible permanent contract this week, ahead of the trip to Buckinghamshire.
Comley, a product of QPR’s Academy, has only made three substitute appearances for the West London club.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon