Brantham Athletic drawn at home to four-time winners Whitley Bay in FA Vase
BRANTHAM Athletic have been drawn at home to four-time winners Whitley Bay in the FA Vase Fourth Round Proper.
The Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division side will play host to the Northern League Division One side on Saturday, January 19.
Whitley Bay, who won the competition in 2002, 2009, 2010 and 2011, currently sit fifth in the table, 21 points behind leaders Darlington 1883, although they do have four games in hand.
Paul Chow netted a hat-trick as Whitley Bay defeated Causeway 6-0 in Saturday’s Third Round Proper tie.
Brantham booked their place in the last 32 thanks to a 3-2 win at Thurlow Nunn League Division One side Brightlingsea Regent.
You may also want to watch:
Hadleigh United’s reward for their 2-0 victory over Watford side Oxhey Jets on Saturday is an away tie at AFC Emley, who are based near Huddersfield and play in Northern Counties East League Division One. They won 3-1 at Barnoldswick on Saturday.
Wisbech Town must travel to Gornal Athletic and Ely City, who first must overcome Bethnal Green United on Saturday after their tie was postponed at the weekend, will be at home to Sutton Town AFC or Spalding United.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 5 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 6 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 7 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 8 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
The winners of the Fourth Round Proper ties will each receive �2,000 from the FA’s prize fund.
All ties are scheduled to take place on January 19, kicking off at 3pm.