Reality TV show featuring former Ipswich Town star Kieron Dyer plunged into chaos as celebs quit
- Credit: Archant
A reality TV series, featuring former Ipswich Town star, Kieron Dyer, has been plunged into chaos just days after filming started.
Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins, is a gruelling competition which sees celebrities take on a number of physical and mental challenges.
But while Dyer, 41, who also appeared in the reality TV show, ‘I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here’, back in 2015, is not mentioned as having quit the show, three other celebrities apparently have.
Jake Quickenden and Vicky Pattison have both left the filming with Ulrika Jonsson also walking away after finding it ‘too gruelling’
A TV insider told the Irish Mirror: “SAS is notoriously the hardest show on telly and it pushes the celebs to their limits.
“Ulrika was so keen but not long after it started she quit with a back issue. Jake Quickenden was flown from Scotland to London after a serious injury.”
The insider continued: “Vicky also handed in the towel not long in. On the same day she left, it turned into chaos as Jake pulled up in agony. It’s believed he could have torn a bicep.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Town set to appeal Morsy's FA charge
- 3 The Unruly Pig in Suffolk is named best gastropub in the UK
- 4 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 5 'We want him to be effective' - McKenna on Celina
- 6 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
- 7 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 8 Man, 33, jailed for 10 years for child sex offences
- 9 'It was too great a risk' - Ex Town defender Parr hangs up his boots
- 10 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
Other contestants who have signed up to take the challenge on the Channel 4 show, as well as Dyer, include Loose Women’s Saira Khan, 50, rower James Cracknell, 48, and singer Alexandra Burke, 32.