Reality TV show featuring former Ipswich Town star Kieron Dyer plunged into chaos as celebs quit
- Credit: Archant
A reality TV series, featuring former Ipswich Town star, Kieron Dyer, has been plunged into chaos just days after filming started.
Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins, is a gruelling competition which sees celebrities take on a number of physical and mental challenges.
But while Dyer, 41, who also appeared in the reality TV show, ‘I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here’, back in 2015, is not mentioned as having quit the show, three other celebrities apparently have.
Jake Quickenden and Vicky Pattison have both left the filming with Ulrika Jonsson also walking away after finding it ‘too gruelling’
A TV insider told the Irish Mirror: “SAS is notoriously the hardest show on telly and it pushes the celebs to their limits.
You may also want to watch:
“Ulrika was so keen but not long after it started she quit with a back issue. Jake Quickenden was flown from Scotland to London after a serious injury.”
The insider continued: “Vicky also handed in the towel not long in. On the same day she left, it turned into chaos as Jake pulled up in agony. It’s believed he could have torn a bicep.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 6 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 7 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 8 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 9 Incoming Town CEO Ashton 'set to poach Bristol City head of football operations' - report
- 10 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
Other contestants who have signed up to take the challenge on the Channel 4 show, as well as Dyer, include Loose Women’s Saira Khan, 50, rower James Cracknell, 48, and singer Alexandra Burke, 32.