Chelmsford set for new chairman
CHELMSFORD City are pleased to announce a new stage in the club's history with the proposal that Operations Director, local businessman and councillor Mansell Wallace takes-up the mantle of Club Chairman.
CHELMSFORD City are at a new stage in the club's history with the proposal that Operations Director, local businessman and councillor Mansell Wallace takes-up the mantle of Club Chairman.
The move comes following a meeting of the Board, to discuss the overall vision and future of the club. A unanimous decision was taken to call a further Board Meeting for Thursday, February 19, at 7pm to discuss and vote on this proposal.
Wallace has received the full backing of the Directors and Management Team to assume the role of Chairman of Chelmsford City.
You may also want to watch:
The Board would also like to take the opportunity to thank Peter Webb for his time at the club, which has proved one of the most successful in the history of the Clarets.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 9 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field