Club Colours draw
THE draw for the quarter finals of the Club Colours Cup has been made.It features one team from Division 3, three from Division 4, one from Division 5 and three from Division 6.
THE draw for the quarter finals of the Club Colours Cup has been made.
It features one team from Division 3, three from Division 4, one from Division 5 and three from Division 6.
Claydon Reserves v AFC Crowley Reserves
Henley Athletic Reserves v Trimley Red Devils Reserves
You may also want to watch:
Salvation Army Reserves v Coplestonians 'A'
Westerfield United 'A' v Albion Mills Reserves
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village
- 7 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef
Matches to be played on February 6.