Matchday Recap: The tale of the game as Town and Coventry share spoils again
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town drew 1-1 with Coventry City this afternoon.
The two sides met a week ago in the FA Cup, with that game setting up a replay on Tuesday, but now the two promotion rivals meet in the league.
"No, none whatsoever," Paul Lambert said, when asked if last week's game impacts this.
"It's a different game. It's totally different, so we'll decide what we do.
"It's not great when you play somebody three times in 10 days. It's not great, but we try and know as much as we can before we play them.
You may also want to watch:
"They're a good side and a good football side. It's a strange environment because it's not their ground and we have to go back up there again, and then we've got them on Tuesday again.
"Hopefully it'll be another good game and hopefully we get one step further."
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
Follow the game live with us with kick-off at 3pm