Danny Laws’ ‘vision and drive’ will be key to Leiston’s future
LEISTON chairman Andy Crisp described the appointment of Danny Laws as a “major catalyst for the next chapter” at the club.
He said of Laws’ appointment: “This is fantastic news for the club as Danny is without doubt one of the most experienced and respected non-league managers/coaches in the area and his record in his previous position speaks for itself.
“The appointment of Danny will, I am sure, be a major catalyst for the next chapter at Leiston Football Club and his vision and drive for success will prove to be key for the club’s future not just with the first team, but for the club in general.”
Crisp confirmed that members of the coaching staff who had worked with Mark Morsley had left the Ryman League Premier Division club.
“My thanks go to Lee Norfolk, Nathan Munson and Steve Foley for their excellent work and commitment to the club and their efforts are extremely appreciated by all the players and committee alike and we wish them all the best in their new ventures, wherever that may be.
You may also want to watch:
“Lee and Nathan have played a huge part in our success over the past three years whilst Steve’s coaching this season has provided excellent experience for the players,” he said.
- 1 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 2 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 4 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Family's heartfelt tribute to 'devoted mother' of four who died in crash
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Four miles of queues after A12 collision