Dream FA Cup draw for Debenham LC
DEBENHAM Leisure Centre have been given a dream draw in the second qualifying round of the FA Cup.They are at home to AFC Wimbledon from the Ryman League Premier Division on September 29.
By Elvin King
DEBENHAM Leisure Centre have been given a dream draw in the second qualifying round of the FA Cup.
They are at home to AFC Wimbledon from the Ryman League Premier Division on September 29.
Formed out of the former Wimbledon side that is now known as MK Dons, AFC Wimbledon regularly draw big crowds and are bound to bring good support to Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
In 2004 Debenham were still playing junior football in the First Division of the Metaltec SIL.
Needham Market play Hinckley away on September 29 if they beat Grantham in tomorrow's replay at Bloomfields. Hinckley have yet to win a game in the Blue Square North this season.
- 1 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 2 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 5 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 7 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 8 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 9 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge