Early kick-off as Bury Town head to Ware in Ryman North
- Credit: Archant
Bury Town’s game at Ware, in Ryman North this afternoon, will kick-off at the earlier time of 1pm.
This is because of ongoing issues with the floodlights at Ware’s Wodson Road ground.
The Blues go into the game outside the Ryman North’s play-off positions on goal difference only and face a Ware team that, after five staright defeats, have scored eight goals in their last two matches, during 3-0 and 5-0 victories at home to Romford and away at Great Wakering Rovers respectively.
In contrast, Ben Chenery’s side have lost their last two games, following four wins and a draw in their previous five league matches.
On Tuesday, Bury grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory, going down 3-2 at AFC Hornchurch.
You may also want to watch:
Bury were 2-0 up after an hour, thanks to a Nathan Cooper own goal and a Josh Mayhew strike.
However, three goals in 10 minutes from former Norwich striker, Leon McKenzie and Ross Wall (two) turned the game on its head.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 7 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 8 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 9 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 10 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
That came three days after a 3-1 defeat at Cheshunt, Luke Read on target this time with his sixth goal of the season.