English clubs drawn apart
ENGLAND's remaining three clubs avoided each other in the quarter-final draw for the Champions League today.Liverpool were drawn out first of the three English clubs and will face Dutch side PSV Eindhoven, who put out Arsenal on Wednesday.
ENGLAND's remaining three clubs avoided each other in the quarter-final draw for the Champions League today.
Liverpool were drawn out first of the three English clubs and will face Dutch side PSV Eindhoven, who put out Arsenal on Wednesday.
Manchester United will travel to Italy to face AS Roma and Chelsea will meet Valencia in the last eight.
Chelsea and Liverpool will meet in the semi-finals if they both get through.
You may also want to watch:
Quarter-final draw: AC Milan v Bayern Munich, PSV Eindhoven v Liverpool, AS Roma v Manchester United, Chelsea v Valencia. First legs on April 3 and 4 and second legs on April 10 and 11.
Semi-final draw: Chelsea or Valencia v PSV Eindhoven v Liverpool, AS Roma or Manchester United v AC Milan v Bayern Munich.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
The Champions League final is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, May 23 in Athens.