A12 reopens following collision
Motorists were being warned to avoid part of the A12 this evening following a collision.
Emergency services have been called to the road southbound at Junction 29 for the Ardleigh Interchange.
Essex Police say it will be closing the road to protect emergency services which are attending the scene.
Essex Road Policing Unit asked on Twitter for drivers to avoid the area at this time.
The road reopened just before 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers had to deal with a number of broken down vehicles caught in the tailback which had all got flat batteries.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 7 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 8 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 9 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 10 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina