ETTA approve Britannia Table Tennis Club’s series plans
The ETTA have approved Britannia Table Tennis Club’s Senior Super Series of five events for the coming season where players performances are rewarded both for each event and overall.
It is open to players of all standards, ages and gender and features a brand new playing system in three parts where all players get seven games - for a maximum of 24 players per event.
The winner gets £130, runner up £70, third £30 and fourth £15.
In Band Two there are Teesports vouchers for the top four finishers.
For the last Super Series in May, players who have played in at least two previous events in the season can win a share of over £400 if they finish in the top eight places, and for the final series the winner, if they also have played in two prior events, can take home £200.
It will be first come first served and the forms are now available to download from the ETTA and Britannia Table Tennis Club websites.
The first event is on August 4 at Britannia Table Tennis Club commencing at 9.15am.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 6 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 7 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 10 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe