GALLERY: Framlingham Bowmen host 62nd EA Archery Championships
Framlingham Bowmen hosted the 62nd East Anglian Championships on Sunday at Framlingham Sports Ground.
Archers from Bedfordshire, Cambridgshire, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk competed in three different bow classes.
Tom Barber won the Gents’ Recurve bow with a score of 1289 and the ladies’ winner was Linda Unwin (1042).
Andrew Jackson was the Gents’ Compound bow winner with 1339, while Gillian Harris won the ladies’ section (1308).
Christopher Smith was the Gents’ Longbow winner with 393 and successful in the ladies’ section was Bernadette Stubbings (245).
You may also want to watch:
Junior Boy Recurve winner was Bill Whybrow (995) and Framlingham Bowmen from Suffolk won the Club team trophy with a score of 1842.
Norfolk won the County team award with a score of 3348.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 4 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 5 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 6 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 7 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life