Give us your reaction to Ipswich Town’s 2-2 draw with Lincoln City in the FA Cup Third Round on Saturday in our live webchat at 12.30pm
Ipswich Town are in tonight’s FA Cup Fourth Round draw (7pm), but only just after Tom Lawrence’s late strike salvaged a 2-2 home draw with non-league side Lincoln City on Saturday.
The Blues were outplayed by Danny Cowley’s table-topping National League visitors as the pressure, from disgruntled supporters at least, continues to mount on manager Mick McCarthy.
With Blackburn visiting Portman Road on Saturday – and some tough looking league fixtures coming up – could Town get dragged into a Championship relegation scrap?
What sort of team would you like to see McCarthy field in the replay at Sincil Bank a week tomorrow?
And what needs to change if Ipswich are to get themselves out of this slump?
You may also want to watch:
Log on at 12.30pm to join Blues reporter Stuart Watson for a live online discussion.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 7 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
- 8 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 9 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 10 Familiar faces galore, 'Chequebook FC' and the start of something big? - Town head to Portsmouth