Glancing Header Podcast: Town manager Joe Sheehan talks FA Cup dreams, fans support and taking the fight to City
- Credit: Archant
Katy Sandalls and Ross Halls are back with a special episode of their women’s football podcast, Glancing Header.
This week they speak to Ipswich Town women's manager Joe Sheehan about the club's dream Fa Cup run which has seen them draw cup-holders Manchester City away.
Sheehan shared his highlights of the run so far and discussed the challenges of playing a team four tiers higher than Town.
During the podcast Sheehan paid tribute to the dedicated Town fans who have only been growing in number as the season has gone on and asked for their support once again for the.
"My message to the fans is that they are at the start of something with us that could go on to be an incredible adventure that we are all experiencing," said Sheehan.
"I think most will appreciate the task ahead is absolutely huge.
"Come to Manchester, support us."
- 1 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 2 Severe delays on major Suffolk route after crash
- 3 Double drink driver who killed Jennifer, 32, jailed six years and eight months
- 4 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 5 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 6 'Bonne Mania' made us all smile... it faded but we'll always have the memories
- 7 Gang who stole from Suffolk museum jailed for total of 74 years
- 8 Plans to explore Dutch-style cycling network in Suffolk town
- 9 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 10 Suspected speeder detained after car crashes into field
- Like what you hear? Give us a 5-star review on iTunes and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.