Glancing Header Podcast: Town manager Joe Sheehan talks FA Cup dreams, fans support and taking the fight to City
- Credit: Archant
Katy Sandalls and Ross Halls are back with a special episode of their women’s football podcast, Glancing Header.
This week they speak to Ipswich Town women's manager Joe Sheehan about the club's dream Fa Cup run which has seen them draw cup-holders Manchester City away.
Sheehan shared his highlights of the run so far and discussed the challenges of playing a team four tiers higher than Town.
During the podcast Sheehan paid tribute to the dedicated Town fans who have only been growing in number as the season has gone on and asked for their support once again for the.
"My message to the fans is that they are at the start of something with us that could go on to be an incredible adventure that we are all experiencing," said Sheehan.
You may also want to watch:
"I think most will appreciate the task ahead is absolutely huge.
"Come to Manchester, support us."
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 7 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 8 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 9 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
- 10 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- Like what you hear? Give us a 5-star review on iTunes and get in touch at email@example.com.