Hadleigh RFC set to stage TAG event with up to 400 players expected to participate
- Credit: Archant
Hadleigh Rugby Football Club are again hosting The Hadleigh TAG 2017.
Building on the success of last year’s events, the club will be welcoming up to 400 players from all over the Eastern Counties, in the U7-U8 age groups.
Clubs from Ipswich to Woodbridge, Chelmsford to Felixstowe, Braintree to Sudbury will be in attendance.
TAG Rugby is a form of non-contact rugby, open to all ages but which is specifically used for the development of the sport of ‘minis’ and U7/U8 age groups. It also allows players to practice their technical skills, to experience the passion of playing the sport and to develop a love for both the rules and the spirit of the game.
Last year, with more than 330 players from 16 clubs attending, it was the largest tournament of its kind in the British Isles.
You may also want to watch:
The date for this year’s tournament is Sunday, March 12. Contact Mick Collins on email@example.com
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 7 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 8 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 9 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point
- 10 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion