BBC to screen Haverhill FA Cup derby live
- Credit: Photo:Stan Baston
The BBC TV cameras are heading to Suffolk this weekend as the oldest cup competition in the world kicks off.
The corporation have committed to showing at least one game from every round of the FA Cup, and will start on Saturday in Haverhill.
Haverhill Rovers host cross-town rivals Haverhill Borough in the Extra Preliminary Round, and you’ll be able to watch the action live on the BBC Sport website, app and iPlayer.
Commentator Conor McNamara will be joined by former Watford forward Danny Webber for the 12.30pm kick-off.
Audiences will be able to watch the game live on PC, mobile or connected TV. Matches will also be available live and on-demand on the BBC iPlayer.
You may also want to watch:
Rovers will start as favourites as they play a league higher than Borough, in the Thurlow Nunn Premier League, but they’ve lost both their first two games of the season.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 3 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 7 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first