Haynes the Derby hero
Ipswich Town 3 Norwich City 1DANNY Haynes came off the bench to give Ipswich a come-from-behind victory over old enemy Norwich City.The youngster scored twice to hand the Blues their first home win over City in eight years.
Ipswich Town 3 Norwich City 1
DANNY Haynes came off the bench to give Ipswich a come-from-behind victory over old enemy Norwich City.
The youngster scored twice to hand the Blues their first home win over City in eight years.
City took the lead after 26 minutes when Matt Richards failed to deal with a Darren Huckerby cross and the ball fell into Luke Chadwick to score on his Norwich debut.
You may also want to watch:
The Blues equalised five minutes before the break when Sylvain Legwinski climaxed some clever play by Gary Roberts and Billy Clarke, with the Frenchman finishing from six yards.
Haynes headed Ipswich back in front from a Gary Roberts cross and finished from 18-yards in the last minute.
- 1 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
*For full story, reports and reaction, read Monday's East Anglian Daily Times.