How much is Ipswich Town’s wanted goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski worth?
Ipswich Town keeper Bartosz Bialkowski has revealed that a number of clubs made enquiries for him during the January transfer window.
The 29-year-old was the Blues’ ‘Player of the Year’ last season and has been hailed as the best keeper in the Championship by manager Mick McCarthy. He is contracted to the Blues until the summer of 2018 with the club having an option to extend for a further 12 months.
“There weren’t any concrete offers in January but there were quite a few enquiries,” the custodian told Polish website Onet.pl.
“The transfer would have never happened anyway as my bosses were pretty clear about it: you’re not for sale. We’ll see what the future holds but I’m not stressing over it.
“I feel very good in Ipswich but I’ve also got my personal goals. I still dream about Premier League.”
You may also want to watch:
Top flight clubs are understood to have been keeping tabs on the former Southampton and Notts County man, while there was reported interest from Chinese clubs in January 2016.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 5 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case