‘Crisis? What crisis?’ - Ipswich fans react as their side go top again at Southend
Ipswich Town fans have been reacting to their side’s 3-1 victory at Southend United.
After back-to-back defeats against Accrington Stanley and Rotherham United earlier in the week, Ipswich bounced back well to win at Roots Hall.
James Norwood got the ball rolling after eight minutes as he finished neatly from Kayden Jackson's pass, before doubling the lead after the break as the two combined again in the second half.
Jackson made it three to complete the job before the hosts grabbed a late consolation.
The win takes Ipswich back to the top of League One.
You may also want to watch:
Town fans have been reacting to the win and you can read a selection of their thoughts above.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats