‘Crisis? What crisis?’ - Ipswich fans react as their side go top again at Southend
Ipswich Town fans have been reacting to their side’s 3-1 victory at Southend United.
After back-to-back defeats against Accrington Stanley and Rotherham United earlier in the week, Ipswich bounced back well to win at Roots Hall.
James Norwood got the ball rolling after eight minutes as he finished neatly from Kayden Jackson's pass, before doubling the lead after the break as the two combined again in the second half.
Jackson made it three to complete the job before the hosts grabbed a late consolation.
The win takes Ipswich back to the top of League One.
You may also want to watch:
Town fans have been reacting to the win and you can read a selection of their thoughts above.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 4 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 5 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 6 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 9 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 10 190 homes plan in Bramford village will meet 'rising demand' for housing